About this Blog

Follow me in my NEW Adventure of being 30 --2014 will be full of laughter, tears, hard work and lots of photos of all the GREAT things this year will bring.

Thursday, February 27, 2014

#GirlProblems

I made this video last summer for my EI Hair and Makeup Facebook page and never got to upload it due to technical difficulties. So, I figured why not share it now. For the ladies who are stuck inside due to horrible weather conditions* and need something to do or for the women gearing up for summer. You can  practice this for a look and get ready for the warmer weather that is bound to come. 






*For those of you not in Montana now, all public schools and colleges have been cancelled today due to a blizzard. It's a SNOW DAY!
Click here---> For more info!

No comments:

Post a Comment