About this Blog

Follow me in my NEW Adventure of being 30 --2014 will be full of laughter, tears, hard work and lots of photos of all the GREAT things this year will bring.

Sunday, February 2, 2014

May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor

Happy Super Bowl Sunday --May the best team win!


As most of you know spring semester has started and already I have plenty to keep me busy. First, I will have 3 blogs all school related which I will share my best work with you over this semester. Good Luck to everyone who has started this new semester!

Please bare with me as I begin this semester...remember the part about how I said this year will bring me tears well this is what I'm talking about. School always consumes a lot of my time but I'm trying to find the balance, so if I miss a few blogs here and there please don't hold it against me. No matter what happens the next few months it will definitely not be boring!


Lastly, this 7-months challenge is "Possessions" in which we get rid of 7 items each day, for 28 days = 196 things we are letting go of*. I'm already living with so little, which will make this month incredibly humbling. We are to record the items we give away and I will do just that and keep y'all posted. 



“Be of good cheer. Do not think of today's failures, but of the success that may come tomorrow. You have set yourselves a difficult task, but you will succeed if you persevere; and you will find a joy in overcoming obstacles. Remember, no effort that we make to attain something beautiful is ever lost."
― Helen Keller












*said by my brother

No comments:

Post a Comment